Conservation and restoration
Ambiti di intervento
- Scientific analysis
- Preventive conservation
- Ordinary maintenance
- Extraordinary maintenance
- Conservative and integrative restoration
- Verification of the state of conservation, drafting of condition reports, consultancy for change of ownership
- Exhibition and / or storage consultancy
- Exhibition set-up
- Artworks and installations set-up
- Technical assistance to artists
- Disaster recovery assistance
Decorated architectural surfaces
The restorers working within the architectural ambit are concerned with preventative conservation, the maintenance and restoration of frescos, of dry decorations (both internal and external), of graffiti, stuccos and stone materials, and mosaics: in effect, they deal with all the decorative elements present in museums, historic houses, palaces, castles and religious buildings.
Interventions are preceded by an activity of analysis that permits an in-depth knowledge of the construction materials, of the production methods and of the deterioration elements, in order to establish the most efficacious intervention methods and to identify the most suitable materials to be used.
The works take place on construction sites (subsequent to a SOP report), keeping scrupulously to the required safety measures.
Open Care has a Public Registry of Buildings certificate for the restoration of the decorated surfaces of cultural heritage buildings